Monday, March 25, 2013

Hop On In


Ever spend time looking for something particular and get distracted with lots of other stuff?  LOL!  Well that's what I did tonight.   I was looking for one particular stamp set,  didn't find it but did find some other FUN Easter Stamps I didn't remember I had.   I love these little bunny stamps,  I can't believe I almost didn't pull them out this year.  

The sketch is this week's Freshly Made Sketches #78 and this week's H2H Challenge is for Easter cards so it's been fun to play along there too as I have lots of fun CTMH Easter Stamps.   ABC Card Challenge is also Easter challenge this week so stop and check out all the fun inspiration there as well!

Supplies:  CTMH Animal Cookies Creative Basics Paper, CTMH STamps B1324 Bunny Love, CTMH Ink Dutch Blue, Tulip, Pear, CTMH Red Assortment Buttons, CTMH Sparkles, SU Flower Emboss Folder

2 comments:

Becca-expressions said...

So cute!! Love that little bunny!!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Lovely card and great use of fun Easter stamp. Love your Easter bunny. Thanks for sharing with H2H.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...