Sunday, July 29, 2012

Kindness

So often we get too busy to remember to appreciate when someone does something nice for us.  I often find myself thinking that late at night that I should have been more thankful for the little things .  I decided to make this week's CYAO25 cards for some gals at work who always seem to go above and beyond to help me out.  I do want them to know I really appreciate them.   The sketch this week is MOJO Monday #251.


This paper is some older CTMH scraps I had laying around from Boom-di-ada paper pack.  I really liked that Hollyhock Ric Rac from some reason,  Always look good.  Figure I better keep playing with some of the older stuff I have before all my new goodies start arriving,  LOL!   


Supplies:   CTMH Boom-Di-Ada Papers, CTMH Stamps Sophia,  CTMH Ink Cocoa, Hollyhock, Olive, Sweet Leaf,  CTMH Sparkles Pink,  CTMH Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy 

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...