Tuesday, July 10, 2012

life is tweet

Hello from Pennsylvania!  I'm traveling this week for work but fortunately I had some extra time this weekend to get some fun stuff posted to my blog.  I really like how this card came out.  I think I'm going to have to dig for some more of these acrylic card bases because I sure am having a good time using them up.  TIPDon't take the plastic covering off until you are ready to adhere.   I had to keep wiping finger prints off as I moved and laid out the papers.  

I used the i{heart}2stamp sketch and did another Color Challenge card for the Color My Heart color challenge for this week :  Orange, Green and Purple.   I had just enough scraps from an older paper pack of CTMH Enchanted to get this card done.   I used the June SOTM "Life Is Tweet".   I don't have July yet and love the birds in the June one so I'm sure I'll play more with those ... stay tuned! 

Supplies:  All CTMH - Paper Enchanted,  Cardstock Garden Green,  Stamps "Make My Day",  Ink Petal, Garden Green,  Green Ribbon Round, Sparkles from Red/Purple Pack,  Glitter Glitz, Darice Dots emboss folder,  CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cart

3 comments:

Teresa Zuehls said...

Life is sweet and so is your card. Love the sparkles on the flower. TFS

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

omgosh this is so cute, love the way you used this months sketch!

sarahstone said...

Lela, I really like how you used Enchanted. It really worked great with the color dare. Thanks for joining in (again) at Color My Heart!

Sarah

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...