Sunday, July 29, 2012

Crafty Weekend


I have lots to share with you tonight as I've had a crafty weekend .... first off ... a BIG WooHoo!! as I hit my "100 in 100" Challenge today.   It took me 37 days to do 107 crafty items.   I did cards and scrap pages!  This was such a FUN challenge and we had so much fun that we're keeping the Card-A-Day Blog group goin'.   Watch for more fun stuff coming!   This has been really motivating. 

Here is my card I forgot to post last week for the H2H Challenge for 07/16/12.   Again I was playing with some old paper scraps, this is CTMH Silhouette.  Just wanted to use some neutrals.  I'll be back to share some of the fun scrap pages I finished this weekend

Supplies:  CTMH Silhouette CB,  CTMH Stamps Card Chatter - Sympathy, CTMH Ink Desert Sand, CTMH Butterfly, Opaque Pearls and Glitz Glue

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...