Monday, July 30, 2012

Booms and Bangs!

Celebrating the 4th of July was much more fun this year since I didn't end up in a hospital with a gall bladder attack.   I actually wasn't wishing for the fireworks to be over, LOL!  Of course,  we also enjoyed some firecrackers and bottle rockets at home ... tradition here in our household.    This terrific sketch was designed by Cheryl over at Even More Scrapping.  Even though we live hundreds of miles apart, the fun thing is we've met!  We were both in FL at the same time and had a TERRIFIC time over pancakes one morning!  

The challenge over at Scrap Our Stash is "stars and stripes"!  Perfect timing for my July 4 page.  I needed a July page for the Scrap Our Month challenge at scrapbook.com.   I wanted to use the CTMH Superhero paper because it's going to retire this month and I haven't even opened the pack yet!  Figured I'd better get busy ...

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Superhero's,  CTMH Stamps July Word Puzzle, CTMH Ink Black, Cranberry, Sky,  CM Star Punch,  EK Success Zig Zag Punch

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...