Thursday, July 5, 2012

Christmas in July

Happy Holidays ... Happy Holidays!   Lots of folks must be thinking of the countdown to Christmas because our SCS Blog Hop Challenge for this week was holiday and the gals over at Paper Players were thinking Christmas in July.   Also, one of my stamping friends Patty was just named to the Design Team for the 52{Christmas} Card Throwdown so I've added it to my weekly challenge list and hope to get some inspiration going to get Holiday cards done early!   I've lots to do for me and Mom so that should work out Great. 

I'm very pleased how my first holiday card turned out,  usually the first design is not one I'm keeping but this is the MOJO Monday 248 Sketch and I think it came out nice!   It's good to have 10 more cards done for the 100 in 100 Challenge I'm doing over on SCS!   Stay Inspired!

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Mistletoe,  CS Cranberry, Olive,  Stamps:  CTMH December Word Puzzle (D1313),  CTMH Opaques Pearl, CTMH Ribbon Mistletoe,  Stickles Xmas Red

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...