Sunday, September 12, 2010

Scared Silly!


Woohoo! Majority of my Halloween cards are done! Don't you just love when I project comes together. As soon as I saw the Mojo Monday Sketch #155 for this week I knew it would be perfect for getting these cards done. I had to wait until my new CTMH Goodies arrived but this weekend was play time and my cards came out just great! Aren't these new colors AWESOME! Supplies: CTMH Hooligans, CTMH STamps Spook Alley, CTMH Ink Pear, Gypsy, Sunset, Black, CTMH Black Ribbon

4 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

What a fun card! Love the dots around the perimeter (or is it pierced?)- either way, nice touch. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Cute card. I bought this paper for a card swap I am in, and have been totally stumped as what to do. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jen Patrick- Roxybonds Scrappin said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute! Love it! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...