Sunday, September 19, 2010

Another!


Ok, maybe my last post for today unless I finish my Scrap Challenge pages. Weekdays are usually very busy for me and with my computer being sent in for service this week it may just be easier to post if I get done tonight? Oh well, I did get more fun cards done, this one for the Mojo Monday 155 Challenge and it's also another one for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge for this week to do something Halloween inspired! I used another great stamp from the new CTMH September Stamp of the Month Thriller. Supplies: CTMH Sarsaparilla Paper, CTMH Stamps Thriller, CTMH Ink Autumn Terracotta, CTMH Bitty Sparkles, CTMH Black Brads

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Great Halloween image! Thanks for joining us again at PPA~!

Tracey said...

Another funky Halloween card - look at you go!

Have a great week :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Stampin' Diva said...

Such an unique card!! Love the image. Thanks for playing wtih us @ PPA!!

Ann Schach said...

What an adorable image! Love it! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...