Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thinking of You!


I had lots of Stamp and Scrap time to play this weekend as the boys all had plans. Lots of fun challenges and new CTMH Goodies to use! It was a fun time! This first card is from the Sketch at Christian Paper Crafts Sketch Tuesday . GREAT Sketch by my friend Jenn! The challenge at Cute Card Thursday - A Tweet and A Flutter was to use Birds or Butterflies on your card. Since I just recently used birds, it was time for butterflies. Not to mention that I've seen several pretty ones in my yard lately so it must be the season for them. This is also for the H2H Challenge this week to focus on sentiments. It was perfect timing because I just got this beautiful Stamp Set from CTMH Everlasting Life. Supplies: CTMH Cherry O Creative Basics Paper & Ribbon, CTMH Stamps Everlasting Life, CTMH Ink Tulip, Chocolate, SU! Butterfly Die, CTMH Pearls

6 comments:

Kate said...

Very lovely card!

Deneen said...

Very nice card, I love the butterflies. Thanks for playing along with H2H.

Michele said...

Lovely Colors, looks so soft and fresh! The butterflies are terrific! Very nice job! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Super colors and great design! Love that mix of dps and the butterflies are darling! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Jessica said...

Wonderful card love the pearls and of course those butterflies are just perfect, thanks so much for playing at H2H with us!

Mandy Leahy said...

Very cute!!! I love the butterflies. Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...