Sunday, September 5, 2010

2nd Page Same as the First


Oh...don't you just love it when a plan comes together! I really like this layout now that I have page 2 done. I think I also like it because it was such a wonderful, special time together as family. My nephew Ryan wanted so badly to convince someone to go around the block with him while he rode the scooter. It was 97 degrees and we all knew that he'd make it a quarter of the way and whoever was with him would be left carrying the scooter back home, LOL! He sure tried hard to convince JT it was worth the trip...The sketch is from Scrappin' Silhouettes 09. This is Day #5 of the L.O.A.D (LayOut A Day) Challenge - #17 - Do a layout that makes you laugh. This is also for SB.Com Quote Challenge. "The most treasured heirlooms are the sweet memories of our family." Supplies: CTMH Felicity, CTMH Stamps Serendipity, CTMH Ink Twilight, Cocoa, Desert Sand, Bamboo, CTMH Flip Flaps, CTMH Irresistables Chipboard

2 comments:

D said...

Your pages are fabulous! Love it!

FibreJunky said...

So, I'm curious. Did he make it all the way around the block?
The layout is fabulous! What a wonderful memory for years to come.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...