Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Way Back When...


This pict brings back so many memories, not all good as the boys when they were younger sure didn't always get along very well. Fortunately as time has gone on, they've been able to grow into a relationship and now they're friends. Whew, I was worried for awhile, I know everyone kept telling me it would change. This page is a scraplift for the SB.Com Scraplift the Person Before You. The Gal I scraplifted had a GREAT Gallery to choose from! This is also for our L.O.A.D (LayOut A Day) Challenge #10 - Scrap a love/hate relationship, LOL! Supplies: CTMH You Rock Paper & Stickease

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...