Saturday, June 19, 2010

Angels Sent


The house was quiet tonight, all the boys were gone. It was the perfect time to add to my card collection. I wanted to get done the Sketch Challenge at Christian Paper Crafts so it seemed like the perfect time to do it. I've been wanting to play with these stamps and the pretty cardstock & flowers came today in a goodie box from CTMH. Supplies: Cardstock from CTMH (Honey, Cocoa, Blush), Stamps from CTMH (Angel Sent), Ink from CTMH (Honey, Cocoa, Blush, Hollyhock) Flowers from CTMH (Just Blooms), DSP from Fancy Pants, Misc Brads

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Delightful card- love the great images too! TFS

Kathy said...

What a fun layout and love the images you used, too.

Joanne Gilch said...

Lela, lovely card. the colors are fabulous!!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...