Something New...


So I found this great thread on SCS about using your Cricut for fun creations. I've really only used mine for swirls or titles for scrap pages. Thanks to the inspiration I found looking through some of the blogs linked to the thread, I decided to use my Cricut today for the card. I used both the H2H Color Challenge & Christian Paper Crafts Sketch Challenge (CPCST62). Supplies:

Paper CTMH Key To My Heart, Juniper, Sorbet, Tulip CS, Stamps CTMH A Tweet, Ink CTMH Juniper, Creme Brulee, Sorbet, CTMH Big Brads Black, Cricut George & Basic Shapes

Comments

Just Me said…
Nice card Lela. Wasn't it fun to make? I have been using my Cricut more since I joined a group that gets together each month for a Cricut project and to crop.
Carrie said…
This is so cute. Love your layout and use of the cricut. Great job.

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On