Monday, June 14, 2010

Mojo!


I wanted to play with my new CTMH Stamps! I also have the goal to start trying to do more card sketch challenges as I'm thinking that the more I practice, the better I'll get at putting the cards together. Right now, if I'm not casing a card I struggle so I trying the sketch challenges will help me, I think! This one is for
Supplies: CTMH Cocoa Textured CS, Barn Red & Colonial White CS, CTMH Cocoa Ribbon Rounds, CTMH Pewter Basic Brads, CTMH Stamps: Live Inspired and Happy Journey, EK Punch

3 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

gorgeous!

Cheryl Even said...

I wish I could struggle and come up with a card this great! What a wonderful balance of elements. TFS.

Unknown said...

simply beautiful!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...