Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Count My Lucky Stars


I wanted to send a couple 4th of July Cards and today's Mojo Monday 145 Sketch was just PERFECT for this! I knew as soon as I saw it that I wanted to use the Acrylic Cards I had purchased just for a fun card like this! The layers were alittle tricky to make sure the adhesive didn't show but once it came together, it turned out cute. The H2H Challenge was to make something Patriotic so this card worked for this challenge too! Now to get them mailed...All Supplies CTMH: Acrylic Scallop Circle Cards, Paper is Blue Ribbon, Ink Indian Corn Blue, Cranberry; CTMH Sparkles, Big Brads, Stamps Classmate Alpha and Lucky Stars

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

so adorable, great card.

Jean said...

Love the round cards - though I've yet to do one and I'm lovin' the bright colors in this one. FUN!

Kathy said...

Great take on the mojo sketch. Fun fourth of July card.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a great card! Thanks for playing Mojo!

Katy said...

cute, cute, cute! love the circle cards and those stars just "make it"! Thanks for playing along!

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow! Super cute and patriotic! I just ordered those clear cards, now I'm definitely going to make something with them, hopefully as creative as yours!

Rachel said...

Great card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- love the great layout. Hope you have a fun and safe 4th!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...