Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Father's Day Card Fun!


I seem to have found my crafty MOJO! It must have come back from vacation! It's not doing my "extra sleep" need so good though, LOL! I did need to get a Father's Day Card done so it would arrive on-time. I used the Mojo Monday 145 Sketch which worked great! I wasn't planning to use these colors but the Challenge at H2H this week to use Scraps so these are the scraps I had to work with. I like how it turned out though so that's all that matters!


All Supplies CTMH : Paper Veranda Creative Basic; , Ink Olive, Twilight, Creme Brulee and Juniper; Creme Brulee Ribbon; Stamps: Wonderful Friend and Sparkles

7 comments:

Jennipher Lowery said...

Awesome card Lela! I sure hope you are doing well. I've been too busy to play along with the goal challenge this month. Hope to be back soon.

Mary said...

Love the colors of this card! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Beccy said...

This is wonderful! I love the colours and that gorgeous stamp.

The Closet Crafter said...

You know what, even though I wouldn't have thought of this paper for a Father's Day card, I think this turned out fabulous!

Joanne Gilch said...

Lela, super dadtastic card.

Cheryl Even said...

Great job picking out the masculine side of that paper pack. I really like your card! TFS.

Sue said...

What a lovely card, thank heavens for this challenge or a lot of fathers (mine) would have had to wait for a card lol x

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...