Friday, March 7, 2014

Ahhh Spring

TGIF Crafty Friends!   I know I've posted here before about the Bird Feeder my DH put outside my Stamp/Scrap/Office Window for me.  I really enjoy it as the birds come and go, especially in the Winter.   Spring and Summer are fun too though because they are much more vocal and I can hear them as well as see them.  

It's time for another Color My Heart Color Dare #84!   This week we're playing with Topiary, Sweet Leaf and Sky.  Come and play!   The sketch I used was MOJO Monday #327 turned sideways. 

Enjoy!

Supplies:  CTMH CS Chocolate, Sweet Leaf,  CTMH C1533 Fabulous You,  CTMH Ink Chocolate, Topiary, Sweet Leaf, Sky,  CTMH Chocolate Striped Ribbon, CTMH Bling Sparkles,  Maya Road Ribbon Gingham

1 comment:

ScrappyHorses said...

This is so pretty! I love the little pins with the sparkle! I also like the cut away with the pattern behind it! I'm inspired to do something like that!! TFS

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...