Ahhh Spring

TGIF Crafty Friends!   I know I've posted here before about the Bird Feeder my DH put outside my Stamp/Scrap/Office Window for me.  I really enjoy it as the birds come and go, especially in the Winter.   Spring and Summer are fun too though because they are much more vocal and I can hear them as well as see them.  

It's time for another Color My Heart Color Dare #84!   This week we're playing with Topiary, Sweet Leaf and Sky.  Come and play!   The sketch I used was MOJO Monday #327 turned sideways. 

Enjoy!

Supplies:  CTMH CS Chocolate, Sweet Leaf,  CTMH C1533 Fabulous You,  CTMH Ink Chocolate, Topiary, Sweet Leaf, Sky,  CTMH Chocolate Striped Ribbon, CTMH Bling Sparkles,  Maya Road Ribbon Gingham

Comments

Katrina Brown said…
This is so pretty! I love the little pins with the sparkle! I also like the cut away with the pattern behind it! I'm inspired to do something like that!! TFS

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On