Sunday, March 2, 2014

Perfect Day

Oh yes,  today was a truly "perfect day".  Thanks to the snow and ice, it was a good day to stay in and stamp and scrap.   I used this week's SCS Card Sketch 477.  It's also Day 61 of our SCS "100x100" Challenge.  As you can see,  my bulk CTMH Lolly-Doodles paper is still out going strong.  It's just so fun colors,  it's hard not to use.  I promise,  I'll run out soon, LOL! 

I hope you had lots of time for rest, relaxation and stamping too!

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Lolly-Doodles,  CTMH Stamps M1036 Perfect Polka-Dot Day,  D1560 Happy Autumn,  CTMH Ink Cotton Candy, Pear,  CTMH Pink Glitter Sparkles, CTMH Button Assrtmt Pink,  CTMH Lagoon Twine, CTMH Lagoon Washi Tape

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...