Friday, March 28, 2014

Pure Joy

WooHoo ... it's Friday!   After a long 2 weeks of Travel,  I'm thrilled to be home.  It's also our new Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #87 so get out that new wonderful CTMH Ivy Lane paper and play along with us.   I decided I wanted to scrap with it as it has really cute stickease and embellishments.   These photos are from my birthday this year.  It was really nice to have my oldest son home for the party and my DH made me a card which I thought was SO SWEET!  

Supplies:  CTMH Ivy Lane Paper,  CTMH Ivy Lane Stamps,  CTMH Ink Hollyhock,  CTMH Sunset Washi Tape

1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

Nice layout. The script b&t paper is a really nice background.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...