Friday, February 21, 2014

it's your birthday

I needed a couple Birthday Cards so tonight was the perfect time to make them.  Unfortunately, no Color My Heart for me this week as I didn't have the colors :(   but I'll be back next Friday with some fun stuff.

Tonight it's a Birthday Card using the MOJO Monday #333 Sketch.   Today is also Day #52 for the SCS 100x100 Challenge..   Because I make more than one card at a time usually,  I have well over 100 cards already made and am close to half way to my annual goal already with this challenge ... how fun is that?   

It feels like my birthday too, LOL!

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Lolly-Doodles,  CTMH Stamps S1206 Life is Tweet,  CTMH Ink Lagoon, Pear, Cotton Candy,  CTMH Cotton Candy Washi Tape,  CTMH Pink Sparkles 

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...