Saturday, February 8, 2014

Frosty Cold

Wow, if you've never felt temps below zero,  count yourself lucky.  I don't know how folks do it that live in very cold places.   Today our temps were single digits by the time I went out and with the wind chill below zero ... BRRR!   Tonight however,  with the open ceremonies for the Olympics on the TV and at my scrappy desk with some inspiration, it was good to be in doors. 

Tonight was the SCS VSN (Virtual Stamping Nights) Mini Challenge for their "Weather or Not" VSN upcoming.   There were 2 fun challenges.    This makes me say "wow" every time I put in the number but it's day #39 for our SCS 100x100 Challenge for 2014.   If you've never done something like this it is definitely a great "kick start" to your MOJO and helps give your stash a good work out. My recommendation would be to stock up on adhesive, LOL! 

My card sketch tonight is from this week's Freshly Made Sketches #122.  Stay in and Stamp, it's warmer that way!  

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Jingle Creative Basics,  CTMH Stamps C1560 Wintry Wishes,  CTMH Ink Black, Tulip, CTMH Sparkles Red/Pink, CTMH Juniper Ribbon

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...