Monday, February 17, 2014

Treasure Together


Welcome Monday!   Lots of fun inspiration around here this weekend with VSN (Virtual Stamping Nights) and VSBN (Virtual Scrapbooking Nights) going on over at SCS.   If your MOJO needs a little kick, it's a great play to get inspiration. 

It's Day #48 of our 100x100 challenge and this sketch is from SCS #472.  It's one I missed while traveling but I went back and used it for today's card.   I didn't have any anniversary stamps and I wanted to get a card out to my cousin for her 25th Wedding Anniversary.   Always good to celebrate Love especially this time of year.

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Silhouette Creative Basics,  CTMH Stamps A1146 A Tweet,  November Word Puzzle,  CTMH Ink Bamboo, Black, Desert Sand,  CTMH Black Stitched Ribbon, CTMH Sparkles

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...