Friday, January 17, 2014

Still Winter

TGIF Crafty Friends!   It's that wonderful time of the week when it's time to have another Color My Heart Color Dare #77.   This week we're using lots of color - Cranberry, Juniper, Honey, Smokey Plum and Sunset.   Maybe you're like me and you're not sure you have all those colors in DSP or ink?  No worries,  find some scraps and have fun adding with some neutrals!    Of course,  I had to get the Juniper Washi Tape in there .... love it!   It's Day #17 over at our "100 by 100"SCS  challenge and I'm still playing along.  

Whatever you come up with,  the best part is you're getting out your stash and you're playing along!  It's all good.  I hope you have a fun weekend.  

Supplies:  CTMH CS Black, White,  Glitter Silver CTMH Stamps C1560 Wintry Wishes, CTMH Black Striped Grosgrain,  CTMH Buttons Black Assortment, CTMH Sparkles,  CTMH Sparkle and Shine Washi Tape,  CTMH Cranberry Twine

4 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Very cute. Love the washi corner.

sarahstone said...

That penguin is so cute, and I LOVE love love how you popped in the color with those little banners! So clever!

Sheila Bennett said...

Adorable card. Fabulous way to include the colorful banners.

Unknown said...

I love that penguin, and I really love what you've done with him. The little colourful pennants really make him pop. This card makes me smile!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...