Thursday, January 16, 2014

Flakes of Love

I can't believe how fun this 100x100 SCS Challenge has been!   When I first thought of doing 100 cards again this year,  I wasn't much inspired.  I mean, it was good and I did it last year but I'm going to make that many cards any way as I need them to send.   This year I decided to change it up and see if I could post 100 "different" cards, not just 100 cards.   I thought it might be fun to have a variety and I could put them here on my blog too.   So far ... so good.  It's Day 16 and I've had one for every day.    What's super fun is I've found some different weekly card sketches to use and have come up with some good stuff.

This card sketch is from SCS Card Sketch for 01/15/14.    xoxo!

Supplies:  CTMH CS Slate, Cotton Candy, Ruby,  CTMH Stamps C1506 Flakey Friends, CTMH Ink Black, Cotton Candy,  CTMH Glitter Glitz,  CTMH Washi Tapes

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...