Sunday, January 12, 2014

Oh Sunday

I want today to last as long as possible because this has just been a great weekend for scrappin' and stampin'.   My class stuff came together easily so it's finished and with rain and yuck weather it was another perfect weekend for just staying home.  Love it!

I can't believe it but we're at Day #12 of our SCS Challenge for "100 cards by 100 days".  I'm not only trying to get 100 cards done in 100 days but I'm really trying for 100 "different" cards.   I have 87 done already because I make multiples so I can send them out weekly.  Which reminds me -- to remind you -- postage is going up soon so be sure to go get your Forever Stamps while they are at the lower rate.   The sketch is from this week's Retro Sketches #97.   I used scraps on this card left over from my Laughing Lola Card kit ... works for me!

Supplies:  CTMH Paper DSP Laughing Lola, Slate, Pear CS,  CTMH Stamps Laughing Lola,  CTMH Ink Outdoor Denim, Pear, Crystal Blue,  CTMH Black Twine,  CTMH Purple Dots

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...