Monday, January 6, 2014

Brrr ... Let It Snow

WOW, is it cold here.  Didn't hurt my feeling as I watched the flakes fall because it was the weekend and tie to stay inside and stamp and scrap.   What a FABBY craft weekend at my house.  My DH was working on a project and that left me time to play.  I've learned too that if I leave off the TV, stay away from chatting on the sites and just scrap or stamp,  I can get in the groove and get lots done. 

This is for Day #6 of our SCS 100x100 Card Challenge.   Today I used Retro Sketches #96 for my card.  I really liked this sketch and I already have another card idea so you'll see this again!

Supplies:  CTMH CS Outdoor Denim,  CTMH Frosted DSP,  CTMH Stamps M1031 Single Snowflake,  CTMH Dxxxx January Word Puzzle,  CTMH Ink Champagne, Outdoor Denim,  CTMH Sparkles, Bazzill Opaque Ribbon, CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge

2 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Pretty card. Love the colors. I too love this sketch.

TrishG said...

This is great! I love the snowflake. Great use of this layout.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...