Saturday, June 29, 2013

Family Time ... It's All Good

Wow!  Actually got some Scrap Time this week ... so very happy!  These adorable picts are from a recent visit we had with family.   What a great, great time.  So glad we could catch up.  I'm always amused to watch the cousins interact.   They sure do love my youngest DS.   This layout is from the Current CTMH Ideabook.   It was very fun!   I made this page for layout swaps at Convention other than I changed up my 1st page slightly for one for myself.

Supplies:  CTMH Claire, CTMH Stamps,  CTMH Ink Outdoor Denim, Sunset, CTMH Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy, CTMH Outdoor Denim Ribbon

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...