Friday, June 28, 2013

You Did It!

Happy Friday!   This last weekend we were celebrating a Grad Party for a very special gal!  Way to go Aimee :)   My Grad Card went perfectly with this week's Color My Heart Color Dare #49 Challenge - Cranberry  and Pacifica.   They are also great colors for the upcoming 4th of July Holiday cards and layouts!   Come and play!  

Let's see what you can come up with.   My Sketch is MOJO Monday #295.  

Supplies: CTMH Pacifica, Cranberry CS, CTMH Elemental DSP, CTMH Stamps C1351 You Did It, CTMH Ink Cranberry, Pacifica, Slate, CTMH Slate Washi Tape, CTMH Black Assortment Buttons

4 comments:

Becca-expressions said...

Love the Washi tape accents on this card. Your layers and textures compliment so well. I hope your graduate appreciated it!

canadian_liner said...

Have I mentioned how much I love the weaving of that washy tape? Great conGRADulations card!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

I love your graduation card! The embossed background with interlaced washi tapes looks great!
:) Marie

sarahstone said...

Great idea to use these colors for a grad card instead of a patriotic one! I love it. I had so much fun with you at convention this week! Thanks for hanging out with me!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...