Monday, June 10, 2013

It's Gonna be a GREAT Day


Hello to a new week!  Welcome Monday.   This week over at ABC Challenge Blog we're enjoying making cards with Animals.  At first I was sure I didn't have any stamps with animals but ... wow, I guess I surprised myself because I sure did.  When I found this one, I couldn't resist.  I don't get it out too often but it's SO cute!  Of course, I think hedgehogs are only cute on cards, hunh?    I'm sure if you look you'll find you have several animal stamps as well so dig them out and come and join the fun!

The sketch is from this week's Viva La Verve Sketch over at SCS. 

Supplies:  CTMH Paper TopStitch, CTMH Stamps D1423 Happy Forever, CTMH Ink Chocolate, Baby Pink, CTMH Ribbon Rounds Chocolate, CTMH Brads

1 comment:

Cheryl Even said...

Super cute card. The hedgehog is darling, of course, and I love how you did the circles. Great job!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...