Friday, June 7, 2013

Oh Yeah ...

It's FRIDAY!   You know here on my Blog we celebrate Fridays!   It's a FUN day of the week,  first evening of the weekend AND it's time for our Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #46.   This week we're celebrating Yellow, Orange and Pink!  Yup, pick your favorites!   It's the PERFECT Week for this color challenge as it's time to play with all those luscious CTMH DreamPop Paper you got!   At least it was for me....

This is MOJO Monday 296 sketch AND this is my first 20 cards for CTMH Convention :)
Supplies:  CTMH DreamPop Paper,  CTMH Stamps S1206 Life is Tweet, CTMH Ink Honey,  Slate,  CTMH Slate Washi Tape,  CTMH Pink Button Assortment, CTMH Sparkles

2 comments:

canadian_liner said...

Such cheery colours! You do a really good job of the collage-look--love especially the sentiment circle and the happy bird. Luck you, going to Convention this year!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Lela, I love it! You really rocked the Mojo with this one. Thanks for reminding me about that adorable tweet stamp! :)

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...