It's A Boy!

Awww,  it's been ages since I've had the opportunity to make a BABY card.   Funny thing,  I actually need 4.  (2 girl and 2 boy).   My DS is going to Baby Shower at work for 2 gals and I thought it was sweet that he wanted me to make the cards for his gifts.   It was perfect because I have a friend who had a girl and a guy I work with whose wife is having a boy.  

It's Day #19 of our 100x100 Challenge.  Yup,  I've posted a new card to my blog now for 19 days in a row, whew!   That's a first.  This cute sketch is this week's Freshly Made Sketches #119.   Super cute sketch,  I'm sure I'll use it again soon.

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Felicity,  CTMH Stamps D1561 B is for Baby, C1558 Wild Wonders, CTMH Ink Chocolate, Desert Sand, CTMH Chocolate Striped Ribbon, Sparkle Ribbon Bronze, CTMH Sparkles Brown

Comments

Linda Callahan said…
Sweet baby card! Love the mix of pattern and color! Thanks for joining us at FMS!
Jen Brum said…
What a lovely baby card! I love that sweet little giraffe! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Katrina Brown said…
I love the colors! Really cute!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Just Be!

It's Stampganza Blog Hop Time