Saturday, January 11, 2014

For the Birds

Yay Saturday!  It's supposed to be freezing rain and snow and I say "bring it on".   It makes Saturday feel so great that I can just stay at home and watch it from the window!   My very sweet DH put a bird feeder outside my Stamp/Scrap/Office Window.  I get to see the Cardinals, Blue Jays and Finches come and go.   I got some great picts of them the other day.  It made me think of this stamp so I was glad to get it out and play! 

This sketch is MOJO Monday 327 and it's Day #11 for our "100 by 100" challenge over at SCS. 

Enjoy!

Supplies:  CTMH Kraft & Chocolate CS,  CTMH Stamps C1533 Fabulous You,  CTMH Ink Chocolate, Ruby,  CTMH Sparkle Ribbon Bronze,  CTMH Glitter Glitz,  CTMH Chevron Sparkles, CTMH Chocolate Striped Ribbon, CTMH Ruby Washi Tape

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...