Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

Well, it really hasn't been too warm here in Ohio but ... it's nice and toasty in the Stamp/Scrap Office.   Happy New Year 2014!   I've had a GREAT time crafting this week as I've been off work and had time relaxing.  Just a couple more days and I'll be back at it.    This sketch is actually MOJO Monday #272.

It's my first card in our "100 by 100" Challenge over at SCS.   The challenge is to complete 100 cards in 100 days before buying new stash.  I don't think that will be too hard as I have lots of papers, stamps, inks and embellishments to keep me busy for awhile.   It will be a challenge because I have a new CTMH order coming next month but I'm going to try not to play with my new stuff before the 100 days ... notice I said "try",  LOL!

Welcome 2014!


Supplies:  CTMH Frosted DSP, CTMH CS Cranberry, Crème Brulee, Olive,  CTMH Stamps D1562 Frosted,  CTMH Ink Twilight, Olive,  CTMH Sparkle Ribbon Red,  CTMH Ribbon Rounds Olive,  CTMH Sparkles

1 comment:

tjhubner said...

This card really caught my eye. I like the different colors you pulled together to create something pretty and different in a very good way. Great job! ;-) -B

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...