Happy New Year 2014

Well, it really hasn't been too warm here in Ohio but ... it's nice and toasty in the Stamp/Scrap Office.   Happy New Year 2014!   I've had a GREAT time crafting this week as I've been off work and had time relaxing.  Just a couple more days and I'll be back at it.    This sketch is actually MOJO Monday #272.

It's my first card in our "100 by 100" Challenge over at SCS.   The challenge is to complete 100 cards in 100 days before buying new stash.  I don't think that will be too hard as I have lots of papers, stamps, inks and embellishments to keep me busy for awhile.   It will be a challenge because I have a new CTMH order coming next month but I'm going to try not to play with my new stuff before the 100 days ... notice I said "try",  LOL!

Welcome 2014!


Supplies:  CTMH Frosted DSP, CTMH CS Cranberry, Crème Brulee, Olive,  CTMH Stamps D1562 Frosted,  CTMH Ink Twilight, Olive,  CTMH Sparkle Ribbon Red,  CTMH Ribbon Rounds Olive,  CTMH Sparkles

Comments

tjhubner said…
This card really caught my eye. I like the different colors you pulled together to create something pretty and different in a very good way. Great job! ;-) -B

Popular posts from this blog

Time for Yuletide Joy

In Love with Today

Just Be!