Sunday, January 5, 2014

{{Hugs}}

Happy Sunday!  I hope you've enjoyed a restful weekend.  This weekend I decided to play with Laughing Lola.  I love the colors (I'm a "purple" and "red" favorite color kind of gal).  I've been saving it ... I don't know for what but I have 2 WOTG (1 scrap and 1 card) and another pack of paper and I've not opened it yet, LOL!   I hope to also put together a scrap layout this weekend as I found the sketch for my New Years Eve Sketches.   Yay Lola, you're finally out of the package. 

This is this week's Mojo Monday #326 sketch and my Day #5 of our "100 by 100" Challenge over at SCS.  Last year I played in the challenge I did "100 cards" in the 100 days.  This year,  I'm trying to do different cards for each of the 100 days ... not just 100 cards.  This might pose a challenge though as I make 6 - 8 usually of each card and I do like to mail them.   It's all good.  I think some are going to have to be singles

Supplies:  CTMH Laughing Lola DSP,  CTMH Stamps Laughing Lola, CTMH Ink Lagoon, Gypsy,  Black,  CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge,  CTMH Lagoon Washi Tape,  CTMH Black Sparkles

1 comment:

JaynEryn said...

I love the colors of this card - so fun!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...