Saturday, January 18, 2014

Have An Ice Day



WooHoo Saturday!   Ever had one of those Crafty days where it was just as easy to use the supplies you already had out?  LOL!   Well today is one of those days.   If you stopped by my blog yesterday,  you would have seen another "Wintry Wishes" card.   These penguins were so cute I decided I wanted to use another of the images while I had it out.  So ... this week,  here is card #2 for our Color My Heart Color Dare #77.    I hope you get some time to come over and play!   Even better, it's Day #18 of our SCS "100 by 100" Challenge!  

Supplies:  CTMH CS Black, White, Cranberry, Juniper, Honey, Smokey Plum, Sunset,  Glitter paper Silver,  CTMH Stamps C1560 Wintry Wishes,  CTMH Ink Black, Honey, Juniper, Cranberry,  CTMH Buttons Green Assortment,  CTMH Washi Tape Sparkle and Shine,  CTMH Sparkles

2 comments:

tjhubner said...

It's never to early to begin next year's Christmas cards. I like how you used the different colors from the challenge. Fun! :-) -B

NJ Stamping Queen said...

What a fun card, Lela! I love how you incorporated ALL the Color Dare challenge colors into this card--very clever!
:) Marie

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...