Good Times Are Better Shared!

Wow, what a fun Sunday!   Pretty much (except for some school stuff) I spent the day stampin' and scrappin'.  It was so fun and relaxing.   Tonight my family and I shared my Bday dinner since I'm going to be traveling for work on the day of my actual Bday.   When I saw this card sentiment, I knew that it fit for today!   We had such a nice dinner and of course, birthday cake!!  Woohoo! 

It's Day #20 for our 100x100 Challenge at SCS.   This card sketch is Week #3 for the Viva la Verve January Challenges. It also works for the "two faced" challenge over at H2H this week  as I used both sides of the Laughing Lola paper, It was super fun as I really like layers. 

Happy Almost Birthday to me!

Supplies:  CTMH Laughing Lola,
CTMH Stamps CC1026 You are
My Happy, D1565 Laughing Lola
Ink CTMH Black, Vineyard Berry
CTMH Black Striped Ribbon,
CTMH Sparkles,

Comments

Tanya said…
Happy almost birthday to you! :) And that is a very pretty card! love the ribbon and bling! :)
Donna Davis said…
Fantastic job on the card design! That is one of my favorite stamp sets. Have a very Happy Birthday!
Shirley Ross said…
Cute, cute, cute! I love your card. Thanks for joining us at H2H.
Jen Patrick said…
Pretty card! Hope your birthday is/was spectacular! Thanks for playing at H2H
Katy said…
Happy Birthday! I celebrate my all month so it's okay to have an early dinner! Thanks for linking up to H2H and being "two-faced" with us!
Brandi said…
Happy Birthday and great card. I love how this turned out and I love how the Lola works with your blue paper too. Great job being "Two Faced!" Thanks for playing along at H2H!
Such a great card. Love that sentiment!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Just Be!

It's Stampganza Blog Hop Time