Let's Ride!

WooHoo!   I'm SO excited,  it was time to get a new SUV and I've been wishing for a Ford Escape since I saw one at a show in January.  I picked it up Friday night!  I wasn't planning to get blue but as soon as I saw it on the lot I changed my mind,  it was so pretty!   My DH was chuckling about that I already scrapped pages about my new ride, LOL!   The first page I used the Paper Secrets SYAO Sketch.  The 2nd page I used the Friends That Scrap August Sketch page.   Of course, it only seemed fitting to use the CTMH SuperHero's paper.... Scrap On! 

CTMH Supplies:   CTMH SuperHeros, CTMH Journaling Tags, CTMH Cranberry Ribbon Rounds, CTMH Bitty Sparkles, Amer Crafts Thickers, CM Star Punch

Comments

Congrats on your new SUV!!!!
Your layout is amazing!!! Love it!!
Trish
Patti said…
Love this layout!! I think your blog is great and have awarded you the LIEBSTER Award! Check it out at http://patti-pscraps.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-award-for-me.html

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Just Be!

It's Stampganza Blog Hop Time