Monday, August 27, 2012

Let's Ride!

WooHoo!   I'm SO excited,  it was time to get a new SUV and I've been wishing for a Ford Escape since I saw one at a show in January.  I picked it up Friday night!  I wasn't planning to get blue but as soon as I saw it on the lot I changed my mind,  it was so pretty!   My DH was chuckling about that I already scrapped pages about my new ride, LOL!   The first page I used the Paper Secrets SYAO Sketch.  The 2nd page I used the Friends That Scrap August Sketch page.   Of course, it only seemed fitting to use the CTMH SuperHero's paper.... Scrap On! 

CTMH Supplies:   CTMH SuperHeros, CTMH Journaling Tags, CTMH Cranberry Ribbon Rounds, CTMH Bitty Sparkles, Amer Crafts Thickers, CM Star Punch

2 comments:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Congrats on your new SUV!!!!
Your layout is amazing!!! Love it!!
Trish

Patti said...

Love this layout!! I think your blog is great and have awarded you the LIEBSTER Award! Check it out at http://patti-pscraps.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-award-for-me.html

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...