Sunday, August 26, 2012

merry & bright - August?


Yesterday we had a GREAT time with a visit at the Zoo but it was 93 degrees and hot-hot-hot!  It was still a great visit but it also makes me think that it's the end of August and all too soon the holidays will be here so tonight's MOJO Monday #255 seemed like good inspiration for some holiday cards.  I do have to admit the CTMH Jingle Paper is my absolute FAVORITE for holiday paper!  The colors are SO Fun!  This card is also for this week's CYAO #29 Challenge over at Paper Secrets. 

Supplies:  CTMH Jingle Paper, Stamps CTMH December Word Puzzle, Ink CTMH Tulip, Juniper, CTMH Brads, TH Emboss Folder Winter,  CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cart

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...