Party On

It's a FUN weekend at my house as my son's are home from college for a visit.  This is the first time both of them have been here at the same time in a long time so it's nice to have them back home.  Love it.  This card is for my nephew birthday.   The H2H Challenge this week was to use scraps.   I started with the CPS Sketch #276.   It's always a fun challenge to use scraps and this paper always make me smile!

CTMH Supplies:   CTMH Paper Pack Animal Cookies, Cranberry, Dutch Blue CS,  CTMH Stamps c1360 It's a Zoo, b1332 Good Times;   CTMH Ink Honey, Pear, Dutch Blue, Cranberry

Comments

Nancy Ball said…
What a great blast from the past CTMH paper and stamps. Love it and thanks for playing with H2H!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On