Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Just One More

It's Tuesday night and I'm just playing with a sketch I printed to use.  I actually had a Christmas Card idea but it didn't work out the way I wanted it to.   The CTMH Boom-di-ada Creative Basics Paper was still laying on my desk so I just couldn't resist another fun card using my fave papers.  I pulled these papers out for the Color Dare Challenge this week - blush, olive and hollyhock.   This is the Merry Monday #29 sketch and the DT had cute cards for this.   I used my new CTMH Artiste Cricut Cart for the bird and the leaves, isn't it CUTE?!    Stay Inspired

Supplies:   CTMH Paper Boom-di-ada CB, Hollyhock CS,  Sweetleaf CS,  Stamps CTMH TLC,  Ink CTMH Olive, Hollyhock,  CTMH Sparkles Pink,   CTMH Glitter Glitz,  CTMH Artiste Cricut Cart

2 comments:

Shelly Nemitz said...

Adorable : )

sarahstone said...

Thanks for joining again at Color my Heart! I love this card too with the little sparkly birdy. That paper is great.

Sarah

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...