Old and New Mix

This week's challenge at Color My Heart #11 was tricky because there were lots of colors to choose from but I couldn't seem to come up with a way that worked to mix them.   Going through my stash I found a pack of paper I've never even opened (oh my!) called Grace.   It seemed to be close to the colors I was looking to use Cocoa, Honey and instead of Barn Red I used Ruby.  The sketch is last weeks from
CPS #277.   I was playing with my Cricut Cartridge Artiste and that's where I got the ideas to cut the words.   I think this card will work well as I continue to need more guy cards.    Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:  All CTMH - Paper - Grace, Ruby CS,   Organdy Ribbon Honey,  Fall Blooms,  Opaques Browns,  Cricut Cart Artiste

Comments

Julia Hammond said…
You would never know the new colors were not originally part of the old kit! Beautiful card!
sarahstone said…
I love your card. I never got that kit, but I made a StudioJ layout with it. Isn't it nice? I like how the colors worked so nicely! Thanks for joining in at Color my Heart!

Sarah

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Just Be!

It's Stampganza Blog Hop Time