Sunday, August 12, 2012

Old and New Mix

This week's challenge at Color My Heart #11 was tricky because there were lots of colors to choose from but I couldn't seem to come up with a way that worked to mix them.   Going through my stash I found a pack of paper I've never even opened (oh my!) called Grace.   It seemed to be close to the colors I was looking to use Cocoa, Honey and instead of Barn Red I used Ruby.  The sketch is last weeks from
CPS #277.   I was playing with my Cricut Cartridge Artiste and that's where I got the ideas to cut the words.   I think this card will work well as I continue to need more guy cards.    Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:  All CTMH - Paper - Grace, Ruby CS,   Organdy Ribbon Honey,  Fall Blooms,  Opaques Browns,  Cricut Cart Artiste

2 comments:

Julia Hammond said...

You would never know the new colors were not originally part of the old kit! Beautiful card!

sarahstone said...

I love your card. I never got that kit, but I made a StudioJ layout with it. Isn't it nice? I like how the colors worked so nicely! Thanks for joining in at Color my Heart!

Sarah

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...