Monday, August 6, 2012

Goodbye High School!

Ok, I just couldn't resist .... my new CTMH Avonlea Paper arrived and it's been calling my name,  LOL! I love the colors that came with it.   I'm thinking already that I might have to order another pack.  It's great colors,  especially for Fall.   Someone else also suggested it would be pretty holiday paper ... ohhh, I like that too!    Here's my layout for this week's SYAO Challenge over at Paper Secrets.   The sketch is from this month's August PageMaps.   This will be the last page in my DS Album for Jan-June 2012.  I wanted to use this picture for the August "Time Will Tell" Challenge at Scrap Our Stash

Supplies:  CTMH Avonlea Paper, Wonderland Paper,  Stamps CTMH D1257 Make It Count,   Ink CTMH Chocolate, Olive, Slate,  Buttons CTMH Green,  Opaques Gray Pearls,  Sparkles CTMH Flourishes,  Twine CTMH Grey Wool

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...