Saturday, September 8, 2012

Yup ... happiness

Happy Saturday!   Here's my Paper Secrets CYAO31 Challenge card and version of Mojo Monday #257.  I'm going to update the card for my Mojo Monday entry as I don't like the twine but the requirements for the Paper Secrets card you had to "hand stitch" and that's about my limit for stitching.  When I started the challenge these were fun but they're now down to just a few items to choose from for the challenge list and they're getting more strange.   It's disappointing for me because I was using these for my weekly cards to mail and it's not working so well in later rounds.   I just hate to quit now that we're 31 weeks into the challenge?   Well, here it is for another round.  

Supplies:  CTMH Flirty, CTMH Stamps Love Blooms, CTMH Ink Sunset, Smoothie, Honey,  CTMH Glitter Glitz,  CTMH Holiday Assortment Buttons,  CTMH Twine,  Misc Ribbon

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...