Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fall ... really?

Oh my!  Today I realized we are half way through September already!  I don't know what I was thinking but I haven't got out my fave Fall stamps and papers yet?   If I don't hurry up,  the white stuff is going to be flying and it will be time to stamp some Winter faves.   I love all the oranges, yellows and greens for this time of year.   I wanted to highlight all of my Halloween stamps in October but realized that's hard to do if I'm using current sketches so here's my first one for this year.   It's the Mojo Monday #258 sketch for this week and it's another darling sketch.  I always have best intentions to go back and use my favorites but then a new week comes and they come out with another that's just as cute.  Those ladies are amazing and awesome to share all of that talent week after week ... Love It!     Enjoy!

Supplies:   CTMH Paper Moonlight,  CTMH Stamps D1381 Beware,  CTMH Ink Autumn Terracotta, Gypsy, Black,   CTMH Sparkles Black

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...