Sunday, September 16, 2012

Scared Silly


Ok, I admit...I still have some of last year's CTMH Halloween Paper left.   I just loved the colors though so I bought not only the paper pack but a pack in bulk and it's been very fun to scrap with for other "non Halloween" pages.   Since I had some left,  I wanted to get it out as I thought it went great with these Spook Alley Stamps.  Always very fun to get out a cute monster stamp.   This week is Freshly Made Sketches 1 Year Anniversary Celebration so the challenge was to choose any sketch from the past.  I had several faves but I decided to start with #1 ... the one that started it all.   Happy Anniversary to FMS!   Enjoy!

Supplies:   CTMH Paper Hooligans,  CTMH Stamps D1439 Spook Alley,  CTMH Ink Pear, Gypsy, Sunset,  CTMH White Brads,  CTMH Black Bulk Grosgrain Ribbon,  CTMH Glitter Glitz

3 comments:

Cindy Hall said...

This is so adorable! I love the image and the sentiment! Thank you for joining us for our first anniversary at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lesley said...

What a cute monster!!! Thank you for joining us for our first anniversary at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Suarez said...

Hi Lela! Great colors! And that image is adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...