Sunday, November 23, 2014

Rejoice!

What a GREAT time of year to REJOICE for all the blessings we have.  I am especially grateful for the opportunity to stamp and scrap.  I really appreciate the time I have to enjoy this hobby.   It's such a great chance to be creative and relax. 

I found this great sketch at Freshly Made Sketches #163.  I knew just the stamps I wanted to play with.  I like these cards so much I may use this design for my Mom's Christmas cards next year.  She always love when I make Christmas cards for her to send to friends and family but I swear she sends more every year, LOL. 

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Frosted, Twilight CS,  Stamps C1587 Sing Glory,  Ink Twilight, Slate, Black, Black Shimmer Trim, Striped Twill Black, Silver Sequins

1 comment:

Cindy Hall said...

This is a beautiful use of the sketch! Your choice of colors, papers and embellishments have made for a really gorgeous Christmas card. Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...