Ahhh, Monday, Monday

It's that time again, the start to the new work week.  I should appreciate it, my day job supports my crafting habits and I do appreciate that, LOL!   I'm especially looking forward to this weekend as it's the SCS VSBN (Virtual Scrapbooking Nights) Weekend Crop, theme Family and I have lots of pictures I'm looking forward to getting scrapped and into my Scrapbooks.

Until then, tonight I'm playing along with the MOJO Monday Challenge #370, and Heart-2-Heart "No-Vember" Challenge (No Stamping) tonight.   I really appreciated this challenge as I have lots of the Picture My Life cards left over from the Balloon Ride packet and none of the papers left so this is a fun way to use the small size.  This sketch was perfect for it.



CTMH Supplies:  CS Topiary, Slate, Crystal Blue, PML Balloon Ride, Topiary Striped Washi, Silver Shimmer Trim, Topiary Striped Ribbon, Slate Striped Ribbon, Gold and Silver Sequins, Sparkles, Dot EB Folder

Comments

Allison Kostiuk said…
Great cards, Lela! Good idea using the Picture My Life Cards - they work perfect for our no stamping challenge at H2H. Thanks for playing along :)
Brandi said…
Great cards, I love the layout of it and the colours are awesome, right up my alley! Thanks for playing along with H2H challenges!

Brandi R
H2H Challenges DT member
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
Katy said…
Awesome cards with NO STAMPING!!! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

- Katy Taylor (H2H DT)
Lauren Moore said…
Great PML cards, perfect for no stamping! Thanks for joining us at H2H Challenges!

Popular posts from this blog

In Love with Today

Time for Yuletide Joy

Bring It On