Monday, November 3, 2014

Ahhh, Monday, Monday

It's that time again, the start to the new work week.  I should appreciate it, my day job supports my crafting habits and I do appreciate that, LOL!   I'm especially looking forward to this weekend as it's the SCS VSBN (Virtual Scrapbooking Nights) Weekend Crop, theme Family and I have lots of pictures I'm looking forward to getting scrapped and into my Scrapbooks.

Until then, tonight I'm playing along with the MOJO Monday Challenge #370, and Heart-2-Heart "No-Vember" Challenge (No Stamping) tonight.   I really appreciated this challenge as I have lots of the Picture My Life cards left over from the Balloon Ride packet and none of the papers left so this is a fun way to use the small size.  This sketch was perfect for it.



CTMH Supplies:  CS Topiary, Slate, Crystal Blue, PML Balloon Ride, Topiary Striped Washi, Silver Shimmer Trim, Topiary Striped Ribbon, Slate Striped Ribbon, Gold and Silver Sequins, Sparkles, Dot EB Folder

4 comments:

Allie said...

Great cards, Lela! Good idea using the Picture My Life Cards - they work perfect for our no stamping challenge at H2H. Thanks for playing along :)

Brandi said...

Great cards, I love the layout of it and the colours are awesome, right up my alley! Thanks for playing along with H2H challenges!

Brandi R
H2H Challenges DT member
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Katy said...

Awesome cards with NO STAMPING!!! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

- Katy Taylor (H2H DT)

Lauren said...

Great PML cards, perfect for no stamping! Thanks for joining us at H2H Challenges!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...