Friday, November 21, 2014

Oh So Grateful


What a fun opportunity!   My family "humored" me as it was chilly that day but a fun walk at the park for some family photos w/ the great Fall color, love it!   It went get with the PathFinding paper for this year's Autumn pictures.

I'm also "Oh So Grateful" it's FRIDAY!  It's time for another fun challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare #120.   This week (and next so you have until Dec 4) we're celebrating with PathFinding papers.  The colors are AWESOME so get your pack out and get some fun stuff  put together!

Wishing you crafty goodness!

CTMH Supplies:   Paper & Complements PathFinding,

2 comments:

Donna said...

Great layout. I love how you journaled on this design and the embellishments that you put here and there.

G Eileen Studios said...

Very nice! The colors look great, and the dog is absolutely adorable! :)

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...