Thursday, November 20, 2014

I'm Thankful for

MOJO ... it makes stamping time so much more fun.  I love to feel inspired during the week to be able to get a few cards or a scrap page or 2 done.  Tonight,  I found a cute sketch at Retro Sketches #141.   I like to play along with them as they come up with sketches that stretch my creativity.  I would not normally have "white space" but I love the Fall feel ...

Wishing you an enjoyable Thursday on the way to the weekend!

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Pathfinding, Stamps B1463 Thankful Heart, Ink Chocolate, Olive, Autumn Terracotta, Shinhan Art Markers, Shimmer Trim Bronze, Gold Glitter 

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...