Friday, November 7, 2014

Fall Gratitude

I'm SO happy it's Friday!  TGIF!  Not only is it our Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #118 but it's also the start of our SCS VSBN (Virtual Scrapbooking Nights) Weekend Crop!  Our theme this month is "Family and Friends" so if you are looking for some FUN Inspiration to get some scrap pages done, come on over and play along! 

Our Color My Heart Challenge this week is to use Smoothie, Honey and Olive.  This one was a little more challenging for a Fall card but I love the Whimsy Paper Fundamentals for just a little added depth and color. 

This fun sketch is from Retro Sketches Challenge #135 for World CardMaking Day - use your favorite.   I chose #10 for this one.  

Of course, I had to add leaves for my Fall sentiment but it looks like this weekend I should have used the Holiday Sentiment from this set and added snowflakes, LOL! 
Enjoy and if you get a chance, come and play along!

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Fundamentals Whimsy, Stamps S1309 Poster Tidings, Ink Honey, Olive, Smoothie, Gold Sequins, Ribbon Rounds Organdy

3 comments:

sarahstone said...

I like these colors for a bright fall card. Very pretty! Love the added leaves!

Donna said...

Very nice card! I love the leaves and the sequins and that ribbon is a perfect touch.

G Eileen Studios said...

Cute card Lela. I like the way you dressed up the large sentiment with all the little accents.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...